The 2015 Chicago International Summit is an upcoming international conference meeting being hosted by the Wabash Confederation in Chicago. The Wabash Federal Council originally called for a regional conference between the nations of North America, but on December 2014 the Council wanted to reestablished relations with nations globally. It will be held at Chicago's Sears Tower in the upper level's conference rooms.
President Louis Austin, representing the Confederation has set several issues to be discussed at the meeting;
- If or not to recognize the government of the United Commonwealth, to accept it as the official legal successor of the United Socialist Commonwealth
- Ongoing Flemish Revolution, discussion of what the international communities involvement should be if any, as well as the location of the Belgian royal family.
- Discussion on the Gusuku Islands crisis, and trying to repair relations between the People's Republic of China and Akitsu.
- Nuclear energy, nuclear weapons and insuring safety. Balford Energy has offered to give a previewing of the Superior-Michigan Nuclear Power Plant.
- Resolving the issues surrounding the 2014 invasion of Central America that was not resolved through the Treaty of Bogota; holding conference with the Mexican Social Republic and the Argentine Confederate Union.
- Talks on how to defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, how to combat Islamophobia, the rise of violent Islamic attacks and the Army of God's attempted coup in Sierra.
- Discussion on the 2015 Bulgarian Revolution and possible means on ending the violence in Bulgaria.
- New proposals for a peace agreement in the Israel-Palestine conflict, especially with suspected military espionage by Kurdistan and Iran.
Invited praticipants & leaders
- Akitsu: Emperor Kaito Kobayakawa & Prime Minister Toru Fujiwara
- Danguk: President Shin Hwi Tsung
- Federal Kingdom of Sri Lanka: Queen Vasanthi I
- China: President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang
- 22x20px Gaza: President John Semler
- Israel: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- Iran: President Hassan Rouhani
- India: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Great Korean Empire:Emperor Yi Won and Premier Park Geun-hye
- Turkey:President Şahnaz Uzun
- Kingdom of Lan Na:King Pasan Keacham Sarawong and Prime Minister Khae Leeyao
- Palestine: President Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah
- Sharqistan: President Fylyp Burugdanyev
- South Vietnam: President Pham Dương
- North Vietnam: Prime Minister Dương Văn Nhung
- North America
- Bulgaria: President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov
- Belgium: Prime Minister Charles Michel
- Westland: Chancellor Oska Stärk
- Kamenia: President-Minister Matija Nikolajević
- Gaul: Prime Minister François Hollande
- Northern Italy: President Carlo Palazzetti
- 20px Britannia: Paramount Leader Robert Matthews and Prime Minister Eric Victor
- Germany: Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Russia: President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev
- Morocha: President Mikel Ģušabeh
- Hellas: Basileus Alexander Ioannou II and Prime Minister Leonidas Sebastianos
- 22x20px Nordland: King Karl III and Prime Minister Lisbeth Konst
- South America
Venues, performances, celebrations
Chicago will host Wabash's cultural heritage to the world, displaying its cultural history. Work on the National Memorial Mound begun late December to display the Native American, English and French impact on the nation. It will display an Englishmen, Native American and a French fur trader holding their hands to their respected deities and swearing the Wabash Oath.
Within downtown Chicago, French representatives will parade in formal costumes ranging from the pioneer to the laborer, Native Americans will parade on horseback (who adapted to the tradition after Europeans brought horses to North America) and a running of buffalo will commence. Traditional foods will be displayed, such as Indiana's signatureSugar cream pie, the Reuben sandwich, tater tot casserole, Chicago-style pizza and an abundance of the nations finest sweet corn.
During the day, the Wabash Armed Forces will display their military technology and individual force in a parade down Wacker Drive. Soldiers will cross the Chicago River three times to symbolize the three founders of the nation. Governments of each Department will walk in the parade. Soldiers, participants, onlookers will be assembled at the banks of Lake Michigan at Grant Park where traditional songs such as Back Home Again in Indiana and On the Banks of the Wabash, Far Away will be sung, primarily by the crowd. Several traveling carnivals and concert stages will be set up in the city, singers from across the world are invited to preform in the International Music Exposition, displaying participating nations most popular artists. Wabash performers include mostly urban singers, Eminem, Drake, Kanye West, Kid Cudi and special renditions of Michael Jackson. The Wabash Naval Defense Force will display fireworks from ships and barges from Michigan Lake.