February 10, 2006:
- Kai Matias Kantti, better known as nominal king of Ardenjost, dies in Visarmaek, Davasako, at the age of 83. The title is inherited by his son, Eero Kalevi Kantti.
February 12, 2006:
- Eero Kalevi Kantti, after having been the nominal king of Ardenjost for two days, abdicated saying: "For me, governing that jerk-nation is not worth wasting my life."
- A significant thermohaline satellite hits Sjonmer Sea (04.43 AM EET). Resulting warmth (max: +17 in Soigokes) is supposed to end the thermic winter of this year.
February 16, 2006:
- HRH Urak Hosnoj (born 1985), the prince of Bigestiy, eldest grandson of King Manas VI of Cardoby, marries Ryaty Mallav (born 1984), after an extramarital pregnancy revealed by media, and subsequent engagement. The marriage is to save the reputation of Cardobian royal house. The couple is supposed to succeed to the throne in far future.
February 20, 2006:
- Ardenjostan soldiers, advancing deeper into the territory of Bexhas, find that Bexhasi scientist have created rabbits, which have photosynthesis. There are maybe tens of thousands of those, as suggested by Ardenjostan biologists. There is an agreement inside community that the spreading of the species can't be stopped, and the population will reach southern Ardenjost in April.
- Campaigning for the 2006 Ardenjostan municipal elections starts.
February 23, 2006:
- Ardenjostan cabinet wins in a vote of confidence.
- Ofste Laukeau, the company mainly state-owned (Ardenjost, Cuopio), decides to build second fusion reactor in the outskirs of the city of Laukea. In the same news conference, the company releases its forecast about energy prices in future, saying they will go down by 50% by 2015 AD.
April 17, 2006
- Green rabbits have been seen in the outskirts of Sjondif.
April 27, 2006
May 7, 2006
- Ardenjostan municipal elections of 2006: Patriotic Nationalist Party is the main net gainer in Ardenjost and Ismerdif, Green Union wins in Sjondif and Herrkes.
May 8, 2006
- The parliament of Ardenjost announces it will vote tomorrow about whether it severs diplomatic ties with Gantuma or not.
July 4, 2006
- Maral IV teu-Talamu, emperor of Kharasha declares war to Empire of Annyar. This is done with consent of dukes of Gassuga and Assuregga.