The 2nd Dremna Government was the sixth Government of Bijan, and governed Bijan from its appointment by President of the Republic Avro Sandurvo on March 20, 1961, until its discharge by Sandurvo on October 5, 1964. It was led by Chief Minister Joru Dremna.
- 1961.03.05: The Bijani House of Representatives election, 1961 takes place. The incumbent Bijani National Party wins a plurality, with 74 of the 150 seats, but is two seats short of an overall majority.
- 1961.03.14: Official election results are certified; the term of the 4th Bijani House of Representatives begins.
- 1961.03.20: The House of Representatives is convoked for its first session by President Sandurvo. The Dremna Government tenders its resignation. President Sandurvo again selects Joru Dremna as Chief Minister-designate. Dremna presents a proposal to form a Government to the House of Representatives, which approves it an authorizes Dremna to form a Government. Later this day, President Sandurvo formally discharges the members of the 1st Dremna Government and appoints the members of the 2nd Dremna Government into office.
- 1961.05.01: President Sandurvo, acting on the proposal of Chief Minister Dremna, dissolves the Ministries for Trade and Transport and Infrastructure and creates a new Ministry for Trade and Transport. Valk Mikepo, the Minister for both dissolved ministries, is appointed the Minister for the new Ministry.
- 1961.12.24: Minister for Finance and 1st Deputy Chief Minister Brogan Dinveki dies. 2nd Deputy Chief Minister Tomas Kikjar is automatically promoted to 1st Deputy Chief Minister. Also, President Sandurvo, acting on the proposal of Chief Minister Dremna, enacts the following changes:
- Chief Minister Joru Dremna is concurrently appointed Minister for Finance in an acting capacity only until after the Christmas holiday when a permanent appointment can be made.
- Minister for Defense Resk Resnok is concurrently appointed 2nd Deputy Chief Minister/
- 1962.01.15: President Sandurvo, acting on the proposal of Chief Minister Dremna, appoints Mat Bento to Minister for Finance, replacing acting Minister Joru Dremna.
- 1962.01.18: President Sandurvo, acting on the proposal of Chief Minister Dremna, appoints Kaŝik Antonopo to Minister for Foreign Affairs, replacing Resk Resnok.
- 1964.10.01: In the Bijani National Party leadership election, 1964, Tomas Kikjar is elected leader and Desko Kinkarsi is elected Deputy Leader.
- 1964.10.02: Joru Dremna delivers his resignation as Chief Minister of Bijan to President Sandurvo. Sandurvo nominates Tomas Kikjar as Chief Minister-designate.
- 1964.10.05: Tomas Kikjar presents his proposal for a new Government to the House of Representatives, which approves it by a majority vote. Later this day, President Sandurvo formally dismisses the 2nd Dremna Government and appoints the members of the Kikjar Government to their positions.