The 3rd Hajasi Government was the third Government of Bijan, and governed Bijan from its appointment by President of the Republic Avro Sandurvo on March 18, 1957, until its discharge by Sandurvo on August 18, 1958. It was the first Government that did not serve the full term of the House at which it was appointed. It was led by Chief Minister Veki Hajasi.
- 1957.03.03: The Bijani House of Representatives election, 1957 takes place. The incumbent Bijani National Party government wins a majority, with 83 of 150 seats.
- 1957.03.12: Official election results are certified; the term of the 3rd Bijani House of Representatives begins.
- 1957.03.18: The House of Representatives is convoked for its first session by President Sandurvo. The 2nd Hajasi Government tenders its resignation. President Sandurvo again selects Veki Hajasi as Chief Minister-designate. Hajasi presents a proposal to form a Government to the House of Representatives, which approves it an authorizes Hajasi to form a Government. Later this day, President Sandurvo formally discharges the members of the 2nd Hajasi Government and appoints the members of the 3rd Hajasi Government into office.
- 1958.03.03: Minister for Trade Franko Milikaf submits his resignation.
- 1958.03.05: On the proposal of Chief Minister Hajasi, President Sandurvo discharges Franko Milikaf and appoints Sten Kikjar to the office of Minister for Trade.
- 1958.08.12: Chief Minister Veki Hajasi announces his intent to retire, and thus the resignation of the Government.
- 1958.08.13: President Sandurvo nominates First Deputy Chief Minister Joru Dremna as Chief Minister-designate.
- 1958.08.18: Chief Minister-designate Dremna presents a proposal for a new Government to the House of Representatives, which approves it by majority vote and authorizes Dremna for form the Government. Later thi day, President Sandurvo formally discharges the 3rd Hajasi Government and appoints to office the members of the 1st Dremna Government.