The Great Guayana Republic is divided into regions, communes and districts.
The four regions agree the four ancient former countries. Are:
- Guyana, ex English Guayana.
- Suriname, ex Deutsch Guayana.
- Freanch Guyana.
- Amapá, ex Brasilian Guayana.
The 4 main cities are divided into districts. This cities are:
- Georgetown, int the ex-Guayana.
- Paramaribo, in the ex-Suriname.
- Cayenne, in the ex-French Guiana.
- Macapá, ex-Brasilian Guayana.
Other cities not divided into districts:
- Linden, Guayana Region - 60.000 h
- New Amsterdam, Guayana Region - 39.000
- Kourou, French Guayana Region - 26.000 h
- Nieuw Nickerie, Suriname Region - 15.000 h
- Moengo, Suriname Region - 10.000 h
- Lethem, Guayana Region - 8.000 h
- Pedra Branca do Amapari, Amapá Region - 7.000 h
- Pracuúba, Amapá Region - 5.000 h
Great Guayana Republic is composed by municipalities.