| African Brotherhood|
French: Fraternité africaine
Portuguese: Fraternidade Africana
Arabic: الأفريقي الاخوان
Map of the African Brotherhood
| Motto: Freedom, Justice, Power|
"Liberté, la Justice, de puissance"
"Liberdade, justiça, poder"
"الحرية والعدالة، والسلطة"
|Anthem: March of the Brothers|
|Largest City.|| Defiance|
|Official languages||English, French, Portguese, Arabic|
| Regional Organization|
- Treaty of Kinshasa
6 December 2004
|Population .|| 651,913,442|
- Per capita
| 2012 estimate|
|Time Zones||EAT (UTC +1)|
The African Brotherhood (best known as the Brotherhood in informal circles), is a political, economical, and military alliance of multiple African states, most notable being the Hurian Federation, the de facto leader of the organization. It was created in 2004 as a deterrent toward international interfernce in African affairs, and as a counter to the Planetary Alliance For Freedom, who's members were responsible for the invasion of several African nations. It's primary concerns are geared towards the modernization of it's member states, and the militarization of the region it controls. dinkadinka's iron-fisted control of the Brotherhood, and it's excessive usage of the group's military to fight's its wars, has lead to the Brotherhood being called "Hurian's Attack Dog", something neither nor it's fellow allies, have made no attempts to hide. This is most likely due to the fact that the members of the Brotherhood have no say in their internal affairs, and is much more of a single, massive puppet state of Hurian, who truely governs the member states.
- Any nation seeking to join the Brotherhood must be African, or have a black majority (recently lowered to 40% in the case of nnka Brazil).
- In the event a member a nation is attack, all members are required to help repel the invaders up until a treaty or cease-fire has been declared.
- Internal fighting is forbidden. The reprocussions for ignoring this rule are extreme, and peaceful resolutions to a dispute are recommended.
- All member nations are required to assist each other in times of needed. There are some allowances for not providing assistence, but the penalties for such are not worth the risk of doing so.
Brotherhood Security Forces
- Hurian Federation
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Republic of the Congo
- Central African Republic
- South Sudan