|State of Atlantia
|— State of the Republic of Atlion —|
|Country||Republic of Atlion|
|- Governor||Mark Wintersteiner|
|- Deputy Governor||James Parry|
The State of Atlantia, known also as Atlantia is a state of the Republic of Atlion, located in the northeastern regions, bordered to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, the north by Älskadeland, the west by NAME, the southwest by Athens and the south, Sagesse. Atlantia is currently led by elected Governor Mark Wintersteiner. The population as of 2012 is reported to be 10,350,789. The state capital and largest city is Northridge.
The state of Atlantia name derives from the name for the Atlantic Ocean, for which it was named. One of the first areas of the continent of Albion to be settled during the era of European sea exploration, the first peoples to land on current day Atlantia were the British, who named their first settlement Atlanta.
75% of population live in urban and suburban areas. 25% live in rural areas.
- Northridge - 2,025,700 (city) / 3,111,400 (metro)
- New Manchester - 1,045,890 (city) / 1,740,002 (metro)
- Port Haven - 735,200 (city) / 900,600 (metro)
- Hartford - 512,000 (city) / 545,350 (metro)
- Concord - 407,665 (city) / 482,212 (metro)
- Atlanta - 275,350 (city) / 301,900 (metro)
- Domingo - 199,882 (city) / 225,720 (metro)
- Montgomery - 140,000 (city) / 167,000 (metro)
- Franklin - 103,060 (city) / 123,108 (metro)
- Whitmore Falls - 99,850 (city) / 101,001 (metro)
Law and Government
Drugs and Alcohol
Colleges and Universities
Parks and Recreation Areas
Recreation Areas Maintained by the Federal Government
State animal: State artifact: State bird: State colors: State fish: State flower: State fossil: State grass: State march: State metal: State mottos: State precious gemstone: State semiprecious gemstone: State slogan: State song: State reptile: State rock: State soil: State tartan: State trees: