| This article is under construction and/or revamp and will be completed at a later date
. If this article has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
Town Square in 2014
- Original Leader(s):
Julian Brewster (Original leader)
13.9 sq mi (35.9 km2)
13.8 sq mi (35.6 km2)
0.1 sq mi (0.3 km2)
|Elevation:||741 ft (226 m)|
970/sq mi (370/km2)
| Timezone: |
| Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
Brewster Hill is a small and farming town, with big houses, nice and kind people and a big community filled with life.
Myths and Legends
- Town Hall - The town hall (also named The Brewster Hall) was one of the main parts of the community of Brewster Hill.
- Today it is used as a conference building for the present mayor.
- It also holds files to every resident of Brewster Hill, old and present.
- Brewster Hill House - The house is the main part of the town's community property inside Brewster Hill. It was the original home to Julian Brewster and his sister Isabelle Brewster; the last and only existing family members of ''The Brewster Family'' in the 1800s. It is now opened as a museum for visitors and residents of Brewster Hill.
- The house was built in 1799, years after the founding of the town.
- It is owned by Vincent Brewster, one of the descendent' of the historic Brewster Family.
- The Brewster Church - The Church is were Brewster Hill's residents all gather for a mass or celebration. Most of Brewster Hill's community come on their own to gather their thoughts and pray to god also their loved ones. It's open daily and never closed.
- Like most of the town's common and old buildings/houses it's named after the town/founder Julian Brewster.
- The Church was built as soon as the land was commissioned in 1792.
- The Founding Mansion - The founding house is a big part of the community, it was co-owned by Benjamin Brewster, Julian and Isabelle's brother, in 1799. The Mansion was a home to all of Brewster Hill's community creators, until the 1900s when the town increased population, work places and homes, making the mansion useless.
- The Mansion was built in the 1790s.
- The Founding Mansion was owned by Julian and Isabelle's brother, Benjamin Brewster.
- The Mansion was used for town creators, who worked in making the town's community.
- The Founding Mansion was used up until 1900s when the mansion was useless.
- The Mansion was demolished in 1905.
- The Local Store - It was built in 1954. It is a store for the town's people to buy there groceries.
- The Store was opened by town's people in 1954.
- The Store is one of the places built by town's people including some houses.
- The Brew Diner - The Diner was opened in 1966, by a town resident named Lillian Adrianna. The diner sells all kinds of foods including, Corndogs, Coffees and Healthy american foods.
- The Diner was opened in 1966.
- The Diner still exists today and is owned by Lillian Adrianna's descendent, Kessa Jestria.