FANDOM


CAECS
Type Anonymous society
Founded 1932
Headquarters Bastos, NL, Southern Cross Republic
Key people Carlos Borges, CEO
Industry Aerospace / Defense
Products Aircraft MRO / Manufacturing subassemblies, aircraft maintenance services, manufacturing
Employees 1,095 (2010)
Website www.caecs.com.cs

The Companhia Aeroespacial do Cruzeiro do Sul S.A. (literally: Southern Cross Aerospace Company) or commonly CAECS was founded in 1932 as a public South Crossic national aerospace company dedicated to the maintenance of aircraft and aircraft engines, as well as to the manufacturing of aircraft components and to aircraft engineering and logistic support. In 2008 the company was privatized through the sale of 65% share of CAECS's capital being acquired by the consortium made of Embraer and EADS, with the South Crossic state holding the remaining 35%. It is situated in Bastos, Province of New Lusitania, Southern Cross Republic.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.