- Azerbaijan and Nakhchivan Province
- Kyrgyz Province
- North Cyprus
- Tajik Province
- Turkish Province
- Ermeni Province (Armenia)
- Georgian Provine
- Turkmen Province
Key Ally Nations
- Planetary Alliance for Freedom - PAFF
- United Nations Security Council
- Average Life Span (Years) -
- Male - 71.5
- Female - 76.1
- Birth Rate - 17.0 births/1,000 population
- Death Rate - 6.0 deaths/1,000 population
Turkicstan has a secular constitution, with no official state religion. The strong tradition of secularism in Turkicstan is essentially similar to the French model of laïcité. The constitution recognizes the freedom of religion for individuals, whereas the religious communities are placed under the protection and jurisdiction of the state and can't become involved in the political process (e.g. by forming a religious party) or establish faith-based schools.
- Islam - 91.83% (80-85% Sunni, 15-20% Alevi)
- Christian - 5.13% (70% Armenian Orthodox, 10% Syrian Orthodox, 10% Protestant, 8% Chaldean Catholic, 2% Greek Orthodox)
- Jewish - 0.03% (96% Sephardi, 4% Ashkenazi)
- Bahá'í Faith - 0.01%
- Atheist - 3%
2007 Religion Survey
- 40.8% defined themselves as "a religious person who strives to fulfill religious obligations" (Religious)
- 42.3 % defined themselves as ""a believer who does not fulfill religious obligations" (Not religious).
- 2.5% defined themselves as "a fully devout person fulfilling all religious obligations" (Fully devout).
- 10.3% defined themselves as "someone who does not believe in religious obligations" (Non-believer).
- 4.1% defined themselves as "someone with no religious conviction" (Atheist).