Population by Island
1. New Urtecht/Old Water/ Gold: 7 million 2. Verranzano/Brielle: 3 million 3. Parssipany: 1.4 million 4. St. Ann's: 775,000
Population by Region, Largest Cities by Region
- 1. Kings- 3 million and growing: Metropolis(*), Maspeth
- 2. South VZ- 2 million and growing: Atlantis(*), Arcata
- 3. North VZ- 1 million and growing: Bar Le Duc, Bradfurd (*)
- 4. Elizabeth- 1 million and stable: Port Town, Drewsey, Sydney (*)
- 5. Morgan- 900,000 and shrinking: Aberdeen(*), Arles, St. Peter, Wood Lake
- 6. Alba- 900,000 and growing: Mill Valley, Colmar(*), Canada City
- 7. Alfreds- 800,000 and growing: Republic City(CAP), Norwich(*)
- 8. St. Ann's- 775,000 and shrinking: Union City(*), Upland, Bell
- 9. Alexander- 720,000 and stable: Napier(*), Oceanside, Bishop
- 10. Parssipany- 400,000 and stable: Rockville, New Holland(*)
Top 10 Cities by Population
- 1. Metropolis, Kings- just over 3 million people and growing.
- 2. Atlantis, South VZ- just under 2 million people and growing.
- 3. Port Town, Elizabeth- just over 1 million people and shrinking.
- 4. Bar Le Duc, North VZ- almost 1 million people and growing rapidly.
- 5. Republic City, Alfreds- just under 800,000 and stable.
- 6. Mill Valley, Alba- just over 600,000 and slightly growing.
- 7. Union City, St. Ann's- just over 500,000 and shrinking.
- 8. Napier, Alexander- just over 500,000 and slightly shrinking.
- 9. Aberdeen, Morgan- just over 400,000 and stable
- 10. Rockville, Parsippany- 400,000 and slightly shrinking.
Ancestry by Region
- St. Ann's: Irish, French
- Elizabeth: Irish, English
- Parsippany: Irish, English
- Alba: German, English
- Alfreds: Italian, Irish
- Morgan: Italian, Irish
- Alexander: Italian, Irish
- Kings: Italian, Irish
- North Verrazano: Italian, French
- South Verrazano: Italian, English