Mount Lu, Jiangxi
Near the sunrise, Tenshi Keramat and his teacher, Kashi Koi, stare at the Lake Lulin:
- "It's been a year." - exclames Tenshi.
- "Yes, and you've improved a lot. Your power equals to a sage's, but it stills immature, you should wait until you're fully grown." - says Kashi Koi.
- "No, only during my training, Gautama performed three purges. They must be stopped!"
- "And just how do you plan on doing it? Even if your power can challenge that of a sage, you lack experience."
- "I know that, but I must do something about tomorrow."
- "Jiujiang's purge..."
- "500,000 people will be killed if we don't do anything, plus it's my chance!"
- "To call Gautama's attention!"
- "It's unwise to tease Gautama, Tenshi."
- "If I can kill a sage, the people who hate Gautama will unite me."
- "If? And what about all the knights and paladins?"
- "It' all settled, the Lushan Resistance will distract them."
- "You're really gonna sacrifice those people?"
- "Master, I will destroy Gautama at all costs! And all people in the resistance are ready to die. Of course, if you helped us..."
- "You know I won't help you to kill the gods, the only reason I trained you is because your father asked me to!"
- "... It doesn't really matter. I prefer to do it by myself anyway."
The sun starts to rise:
- "The sun..." - says Kashi Koi.
- "It's time!" - replies Tenshi.