The Federal Administrative Center (officially New Bay City Federal Administrative Center, or FAC) is the official capital of the Allied States of America. Located approximately in the center of New Bay City, the Federal Administrative Center is home to about 10,000 employees of the federal government. All federal-level cabinet departments' headquarters' are located in the FAC, most notably the Department of Defense's Defense Building and the Department of Health's Hobby Health Plaza. The FAC is administered on a daily basis by the Superintendent of the Federal Administrative Center (Lewis Wagner), who is appointed by the Senate and does their bidding.
- Capitol Building - Headquarters of the Senate of the Allied States.
- Hobby Health Plaza - Headquarters of the Department of Health and subordinate agencies.
- Defense Building - Headquarters of the Department of Defense and subordinate agencies.
- Edwin Waller Building - Headquarters of the Department of Transportation (as well as subordinate agencies) and GEA.
- Central Security Tower - Headquarters of the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice as well as all subordinate agencies.
- Sam Houston Building - Headquarters of the Confederate Party.
- 105 Freedom Street - Headquarters of the Democratic Liberty Party.