- A Map Game is a page where a user directs a country, faction, or species.
During the game, a regular map is posted to show the size of everyone's country. Each user ca n expand, declare war, ally themselves with others, and explore! This idea is from the Alternative History Wiki, which is a great wiki and I'm sure there are a few AltHistory wiki users on this wiki too.
For those new to this kind of game, I'll post some rules.
- Please please please be plausible! This is a must if you want to play this game! If you do not post plausibly, your implausible edit will be deleted.
- I will eventually post a negotiation page, where users keep track of their relations with other countries, along with making treaties, negotiations, and settlements.
- Both parties must agree to an alliance/treaty/barter
- Every turn is one year until 2200 where it becomes ten years then in 2300 it turns to 20 years
- One day is a turn.
- Editing previus turns is cheating.
- I will make an Earth map each turn (if you want to, feel free!). However, I can make a map of the Moon, Mars,
- Mods are able to create radom events and will represent a npc nation (i.e. Mongolia isn't going to sign its land over to Pakistan or something stupid like that), Mods
- also help to make that implausible stuff doesn't happen.
- After you do 3 implausilities you are banned from the game.
- Every 25 years are to be archived to limit the amount scrolling that needs to be done to get to the latest year. Be sure to check back once in a while to ensure proper continuity!
- Have fun!
Put your signature by a country you want to control! Feel free to add an existing nation!
Also don't foreget that when you destroy another country to cross out its name a nd say what happened to it (i.e.
Mexico Unified with Canada and the USA into the United States of North America)
If bolded and has a asterisk after it you are excepted.
Wall of Shame
If your name appears in here you are banned from the game and can no longer post anything.