All future territorial reservations are to be recorded on this page, and are only official on this page. IC reservations or "maybe" reservations on other talk or admin pages do not apply if they are not documented here. Should you want to reserve territory, place it in the requests section; admins will decide whether or not to approve your request.
Things to note:
- Reserving huge amounts of territory will probably be denied.
- Reserving territory very far into the future will probably be denied.
- Reserving territory then after a while canceling your reservation will reflect badly on you and will count against you in future reservations.
- The reason for your reservation must be good and not just "because." Reserving territories out of spite or just to improve your nation will probably be denied.
- Admins allowed to exercise discretion.
- User: User:Super_Warmonkey
- Nation applicable to reservation: Union of Benelux
- Territory to reserve: All of France and Germany
- Map of territory being reserved:
- When will this territory be incorporated ICly: During November 2012
- Why are you reserving this territory: The former region of Belgium had both strong French and German communities, and with Benelux's economy doing so well, France and Germany want to form an economic union. However, with the decline of global political instability and the possibility of a Russian invasion, Germany, France and Benelux want to form one nation. ((bullshit non-canon reason))
Requests under this line:
Can I reserve Japan and Korea? XXstormmXX
Nation applicable to reservation: Imperial Dictatorship of New Japan
Territory to reserve: All of Japan and the Koreas
When will territory be incorporated: January 2012
Why are you reserving: Because my plan is to have a Japanese dictatorship similar to imperial Japan, and Korea will be the first target for conquest.
Amazonian Brazil & Essequibo
Nation app.: Kingdom of Palmares
Territory: Brazilian provinces of Amazonas, Acre and Roraima
When: February - May 2013
Why:Ecofascist nation forms in Amazon to resist destructive exploitation. Secedes from Brazil.