Government Place is an area of Bristol, where Wessex's government buildings are located. Completed in 2011 the area contains 8 buildings all of which used by the government of Wessex.
The construction began in 2008 when Wessex became independant, before the construction of the State Assembly Building and the National Council Building both arms of the interim government operated out of Millenium Sqaure in Bristol Harbourside.
Located 15 minutes from Bristol City Centre, the government centre is located across the banks of the river severn's canal. The centre is built on a former brown field site of former industrial buildings across the central island between the river severn and its canal.
- Foreign Office - location of the National Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
- Home Office - location of the National Ministry of Home Affairs.
- National Centre for Defence - location of the National Ministry of Defence.
- National Centre for Justice - location of the National Ministry of Justice and Law Enforcement and the Supreme Court of Wessex.
- National Infrastructure Building - location of the National Ministry for Environment Energy and Communications and the National Ministry for Transport.
- National Finance Centre - location of the National Ministry fpr Finance and Economic Affairs.
- National Council Building - location of the National Council of Wessex (head of state).
- State Assembly Building - location of the State Assembly of Wessex.