|Type||Broadcast television network; Anonymous society|
by Ferdinand Plamondon
|Slogan||From People, For People|
|Revenue||€ 1.089 billion|
|Key people||Charles Wellington, CEO|
Juan Castillo, Vice President
|Launch date||2 December 1941|
Heigardian television supports HbbTV, promoting an open European standard for hybrid set-top boxes for the reception of broadcast TV and broadband multimedia applications with a single user interface.
- TH8: Bilingual network of regional stations.
- TH3: Primary Channel with the largest viewing audience. Features family programming, movies, news and general entertainment.
- TH4: Focuses on Heigardian and international culture, science and travel.
- TH5: Available only on digital television, features programming about Arts, Music and Entertainment.
- TH6: Comprises similar programming than TH4 and 5, but with Spanish audio, subtitles or dubbing.
- TH7: Spanish audio/subtitles/dubbing for some TH3 programming.