Igelkes is the biggest city and capital of Velimas province, Ardenjost. Located in the northeastern inland, around Itayg River, it's the fourth biggest city in Ardenjost and the most important place in southeastern Ardenjost in terms of economy.
- to Totepelk (33 km), Vefukes
- to Lugokes (89 km), Ardenjost (198 km)
- to Baspal (86 km)
- to Binstot (60 km), Onidokes (82 km)
Airport: The airport serving Igelkes is in northern part of municipality of Ketkib, 16 km from downtown Igelkes, near Kolotsfans railway station.
- Line A: Sertmusporon-Bedders-Igelkes-Domoskes-Totepelk (53 km, 10 stations)
- Line N: Sertmusporon-Bedders-Igelkes-Domoskes-Totepelk (53 km, 15 stations)
- Line B: Bedders-Igelkes-Domoskes-Jotrakmak (30 km, 11 stations)
- Line X: Kolotsfans-Ketkib-Igelkes-Domoskes (32 km, 13 stations)
- Line Y: Bedders-Igelkes-Vonkytkes (26 km, 11 stations)
- 5 tram lines
- municipal and intermunicipal bus lines
Igelkes Metropolitan Area includes Igelkes and 6 surrounding municipalities.
| I Ceskoz|
| II Fenvelimas|
| III Gahormak|
| IV Sekaskes|
| V Jaronkes|
| VI Domosbyk|
Igelkes has 6 statistical areas and 55 districts.