|Lecrotian First Florin|
|ISO 4217 code||LEF|
|Coins||1m., 2m., 1t., 2t., 1₡, 2₡, 1/2$, 1$, 1§, 1/2 1ƒ|
|Banknotes||5ƒ, 10ƒ, 50ƒ, 100ƒ|
|[[Wikipedia:|]]||National Bank of Lecrotia|
|Printer||National Bank of Lecrotia|
The decimal separator was a dot. Example: 33ƒ.1$.2§.1₡.2t.3m.
- One florin was divided into 4 scellini (shillings; 1§=Lƒ0,25).
- One shilling was divided into 2 scudi (shields). (1 shield=1/8 of a florin; 1$=Lƒ0,125)
- One shield was divided into 6 corone (crowns). (1 crown=1/42 of a florin; 1₡=Lƒ~0,023)
- One crown was divided into 3 talleri (thalers). (1 thaler=1/126 of a florin; 1t.=Lƒ~0,008)
- One thaler was divided into 4 martelli (hammers). (1 hammer=1/504 of a florin; 1m.=Lƒ~0,002)