This article lists political parties in Kihāmát.
Kihāmát has a multi-party system, with four "major" political parties and a number of other "minor" parties. Independent politicians also play a major part in the country's politics and there are thirty-three independent Members of Parliament in the National Parliament.
A major party is considered as one that has more than ten seats in the Kihā́mmic National Parliament. There are four such parties.
- Kihā́mmic Socialist Party
- Liberal Party of Kihāmát
- New Communist Party of Kihāmát
- Kihā́mmic Eco-Socialist Party
A minor party is a party that has at least one seat, but no more than ten seats, in the National Parliament. At present there are six minor parties represented in the Parliament.
- Conservative Party of Kihāmát
- Old Communist Party of Kihāmát
- Kihā́mmic Federalist Party
- Green Conservatives of Kihāmát
- Party For A New Kihā́mmic Kingdom
- Kihā́mmic Nationalist Party
There are a number of other political parties in Kihāmát that do not hold any seats in the Parliament. There are currently fourteen registered parties without an MP.
- Agrarian Party of Kihāmát
- Fnórric People’s Party
- Free Republic Party of Kihāmát
- Islamic Party of Kihāmát
- Kétassic Republican Party
- Kihā́mmic Christian Party
- Kihā́mmic Libertarian Party
- Lôppic Separatist Party
- Party For Kihāmát
- Party of Kihā́mmic Capitalists
- Party of Kihā́mmic Pagans
- Rātənese Independence Party
- Third Way Party of Kihāmát
- Workers' Party of Kihāmát