The world in 2025 is composed of several states of difference than ours. This difference was caused mostly by a change in the outcome of the First World War, with Germany and Austria-Hungary being successful over the other states because of factors which led to the withdrawal of Russia, the overrunning of France, and the ultimate defeat of the United Kingdom before more could be lost. As a result of this conflict, there are countries in the world unlike those in our own, and there are governments of countries in our world which do not exist in our own. Many other historical changes occurred as well, alongside the victory of the Central Powers, and thus, MineCraftian's World is a world which draws only basic parallels between it and our own.
Only countries with major changes are listed.
- Commonwealth of Axum: Axum is ruled by a white-dominated society that controls a part of eastern Africa.
- Commonwealth of Rhodesia: Rhodesia is controlled by a white-dominated society that oversees a large portion of southeastern Africa.
- Commonwealth of South Africa: South Africa is ruled by a white-dominated society that controls much of Southern Africa.
- Commonwealth of Victoria: Victoria is ruled by a white-dominated society that controls a portion of eastern Africa.
- Egyptian Republic: Egypt is ruled democratically by a white-dominated society that controls a large portion of northern Africa.
- Kingdom of Chad: Chad is ruled by a white-dominated society that maintains a large portion of central Africa.
- Kingdom of Morocco: Morocco is ruled by a white-dominated society which controls a segment of northwestern Africa.
- Kingdom of Orlais: Orlais is ruled by a white-dominated society which controls a large part of western Africa.
- Kingdom of Ylenn: Ylenn is controlled by a white-dominated society which controls another portion of western Africa.
- Union of the Congo: The Congo is ruled by a nativist government which holds power over a portion of central Africa.
- Empire of India: India is controlled by a white-dominated system of rule in which the Monarch of the United Kingdom serves as the Sovereign of India.
- Kingdom of Iran: Iran is ruled by the Shah and maintains a strong system of government which oversees much of south central Asia.
- Ottoman Federation: After drastic reforms, the Ottoman Empire became the Ottoman Federation, occupying much of the Middle East and serving as a significant power because of its mineral reserves, its large population, and its ability to combat Islamic extremism.
- Republic of China: China is controlled by a democratic, republican government after the Chinese Civil War saw a nationalist victory.
- Republic of Korea: The entirety of the Korean peninsula is controlled by a free and democratic government.
- Republic of Vietnam: Vietnam is controlled by a free and democratic republican government.