FANDOM


The NortheasternPower Corporation is a subsidiary of the energy company, Saxxon Energy, which was formed in cooperation with the New England government. Saxxon and the NER national government entered into a public-private partnership to establish two nuclear power plants (each with five AP1000 reactors) throughout the country to replace the pollution-heavy coal power system. NortheasternPower was thus created to manage the two new plants, the recommissioned Shoreham Nuclear Power Plant and the modified Salem Nuclear Power Plant. Saxxon Energy currently owns 55% of NortheasternPower while the remaining 45% is owned by the NER government's National Energy Regulation Authority. In 2009, both plants were completed, totaling the construction and expansion prices at $11.2 billion.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.