|Founded||May 10, 1993|
|Area served|| Allied States of America|
|Key people||Sierra Vincente Gilo (CEO)|
|Industry||Ship building, automobiles and aircraft|
Odolus Motors (BVC: ODM, NBSE: ODU), also popularly known by its subsidiary's name, Odolus Defense, is a Venezuelan-American automobile company that produces airplanes, military vessels and civilian cars. They are based out of Maracaibo, Venezuela. Odolus primarily operates within Venezuela and the Allied States, but it is not uncommon to see an Odolus Motors dealership in foreign countries. The company was acquired by the EcruFox Corporation in 2011.
- Odolus Pomba: The signature private aircraft of Odolus, it is a very light, agile six seater capable of speeds up to 800 knots. It is usually painted in white or blue, but it is customize-able.
- Odolus Macau: It was intended to be a small two-seater used for utility purposes, but it soon became famous between couples as a honeymoon aircraft. They came out with the transport version and it sold very fast. It can fly at the same speeds as the Pomba.
- Odolus Pelicano: An almost super-sonic aircraft, the Pelicano is best known for being fast, and being able to transit up to 40 people across the Atlantic in only three hours (Africa; Europe = four hours). Some small airlines use it, but it isn't used as much as its successor, the Condor.
- Odolus Condor: A fully super-sonic aircraft that is a successor to the still used Pelicano. It was a failed military supply craft, but it was converted into a civilian craft after the bay door continuously failed to open right. It is able to reach mach 2.
- Mula: The Mula is a durable utility vehicle, that can reach speeds of 180 Mph. It has a separate cab with a bed, and is similar to a truck. It is designed to be able to hold up to two tons of needed equipment, and sells well with big industries.
- Garanhao: The Garanhao is a sports car that is can reach speeds of 250 Mph. It is designed like a small bump on the road, that is very aerodynamic. It also has luxury features inside the car such as a fully operational surround sound system, and a refrigerator glove compartment.
- Tartaruga: The Tartaruga is a virtual tank on the highway that can travel speeds of up to 140 Mph. It has a built in body armor system, and a working system that notifies emergency services in the event of a crash. The Tartaruga was designed primarily for businessmen in conflicted zones.
Military sector Edit
- Abipon-Class Aircraft Carrier (known as the Latino-class in the Allied States)
- Luie-Class Submarine
- Guarani-Class Frigate
- Niteroi-Class Corvette
- Mattoso-Class Amphibious Carrier
- Vilela-Class Patrol Boat
- Toba-Class Patrol Boat
- Mocovi-Class Patrol Boat
- Kaiwa-Class Battle Boat
Ground vehicles Edit
The Odolus Macau Humvee comes in five different variations, fitted for special purposes.
- Odolus Macau Humvee V1 (flattop)
- Odolus Macau Humvee V2 (grenade launcher)
- Odolus Macau Humvee V3 (machine gun)
- Odolus Macau Humvee V4 (anti-air/tank launcher)
- Odolus Macau Humvee V5 (mounted flamethrower)
- The EA-1225 "Iguana" IFV: The Iguana mounts a 20mm automatic cannon as well as a 7.62mm coaxial machine gun making it very effective against infantry and lightly armored vehicles, however, it will not perform very well against any other tanks in the games and can easily be destroyed by helicopters armed with anti-tank weapons. This tracked vehicle is a very good off road vehicle, able to climb up 45 degree angle slopes with ease.
- The EA-1228 "Chameleon" ACP: Featuring 8-wheel drive, making it more suitable for off-road terrain and featuring heavier armor, making it invulnerable to light small arms fire, however, heavy fire (such as tank shells and rockets) still pose a threat to this vehicle. It sports a .50 caliber machine gun as a primary armament, which is effective against infantry and light vehicles. The gun is remote controlled, and only the gunner's head is visible which gives him more protection from enemy fire.
- The EA-1213 "Puma" Main Battle Tank: The Puma's Thermal Observation and Gunnery displays a magnified image for the commander and gunner. The commander has a gyro-stabilized fully panoramic sight with laser range finder and thermal imager. The gunner is equipped with a gyro-stabilized primary sight with a laser range finder and coaxially mounted auxiliary sight. The driver's position has an image-intensifying day and night periscope, and the loader has a day sight.
- The EA-1217 "Jaguar": Armed with a 105mm tank cannon, a coaxial 7.62mm machine gun and a 12.7mm DShK on top, it is an easily accessible killing machine. It obliterates any other light tank. It has heavy armor and is resistant to most attacks, but once it comes face to face with an Everetti Tank or Puma Tank, its deficiencies become clear and it generally will be destroyed by either of those, however, the heavy variant has a much higher chance of survival thanks to added armor plates. It comes in two varieties, the first is the standard Jaguar. It also comes in a heavier version with a bigger gun, a cannon that will destroy most infantry and light vehicles, and ERA for additional defense.
- OM-1109 Tucan
- OM-1119 Parakeet
- OM-1179 Satin
- EA-1307 "Boa" Bomber: The Boa's blended wing/body configuration, variable-geometry wings and turbofan afterburning engines, combine to provide long range, maneuverability and high speed while enhancing survivability. Forward wing settings are used for takeoff, landings, air refueling and in some high-altitude weapons employment scenarios. Aft wing sweep settings - the main combat configuration -- are typically used during high subsonic and supersonic flight, enhancing the Boa's maneuverability in the low- and high-altitude regimes. The Boa's speed and superior handling characteristics allow it to seamlessly integrate in mixed force packages. These capabilities, when combined with its substantial payload, excellent radar targeting system, long loiter time and survivability, make the Boa a key element of any joint/composite strike force.
- EA-1308 "Anaconda" AWACS: The Anaconda is an airborne warning and control system, or AWACS, aircraft with an integrated command and control battle management, or C2BM, surveillance, target detection, and tracking platform. Anaconda provides situational awareness of friendly, neutral and hostile activity, command and control of an area of responsibility, battle management of theater forces, all-altitude and all-weather surveillance of the battle space, and early warning of enemy actions.