|— Neighbourhood —|
|- Total||9.17 km2 (3.5 sq mi)|
|- Land||4.42 km2 (1.7 sq mi)|
|- Water||4.75 km2 (1.8 sq mi) 50.9%|
|Elevation||51.8 m (170 ft)|
|- Density||808.1/km2 (2,093/sq mi)|
|- Est. (2014)||3,610|
|Time zone||Nayr Time (UTC+00:30)|
Pettwikgengør Shaar is an island in southern Ketukayni Beakk district in the city of Nayr. It is home to historical buildings and monuments, museums, galleries. There is a tram line running in the isle.
Pettwikgengør Shaar is not only a famous tourist destination but is also used for recreational purposes by the locals.
- Kaarnel Mansion — Named after it's owner Gordon Kaarnel, the white mansion standing atop the Friedrig cliff in the northwestern part of the isle is well-known for it's architectural value. Due to it's visibility from afar, it is considered to be one of the symbols of the city of Nayr. The mansion and the park and garden around it are of national architectural value.
- Mygdollår — An extensive sculpture garden with over 200 sculptures of mythical characters and events.
- Nayr Zoo — One of the biggest zoos in Northern Europe. It holds one of the biggest collections of owls in the world.
- Seafaring Museum — One of the biggest collections of ship models can be found here.
- Arte Kaul — The only bridge that connects the isle to the mainland. It was built in 1876 and is popular among young couples who symbolically establish their relationship by locking a lock to the railings.
- Marble Pavillion — Built to honour the Eggdyn Dynasty which ruled over Wrangen from 16th century until 1940 and was executed by the Nazi government officials.
- Pettwikgengør Line — One of the two remaining original tram lines built in 1889.
- De Fråu — One of the world's largest fountains was erected here in 1948 as a symbol of regaining independence from the occupation by Nazi Germany. Initially it was 90 metres high. In 2008 the fountain was reconstructed. Today it is up to 150 metres high and is choreographed to perform to music.
- Copper Cavalier — The whereabouts of the statue are unknown. It was found buried underground in the isle. After that it was renovated and pitched on a column at the gates to Mygdollår.
- Bådden Gallerie — One of the biggest European art galleries which specialises in 17th-18th century artworks.