The most widely followed sport in the Titeonian Federation is that of motor racing, with a considerable amount of money spent on building and maintaining circuits. Titeonian racetracks are known for thier scenic beauty and technical challenges. The most famous tracks (such as Derin and Circuit of Titeonia) are almost 100 years old but have kept thier origional layouts and therefore are considered difficult and dangerous with many fatal accidents occuring over thier histories.
List of Titeonian RacetracksEdit
- Circuit of Titeonia - Barnam Celadonia*
- Derin Racecourse - Schlossallee (Near Derin Schweizer Oberland*
- Titenbourg Street Circuit - Titenbourg*
- William Tite Racecource - Madourbo Sudolando Orienta*
- Convictanium Raceway - New Chichester Convictainium*
- Jean Luke Escaullier Circuit - Newburg - Forestania