The Royal Decree on the European Union and Freedom is a royal position and statement on the European Union made by the Konge Mathius II. The Royal Decree has been supported by all parts of Skandinavisk government, and pushed Skandinavia farther away from any relation with the European Union.
- Lofsöngur plays as the Konge steps onto the podium at Christiansborg Palace.
- Konge Mathius I: "Good evening everyone, today I am here to speak to you about the actions of the European Union. While in the past, we know that Western supported representative democracies are usually laced with lobbying and corruption, I would like to inform the general public on the actions of the European Union recently. They have answered to corporations instead of people, along with the former United States, and many other countries in the western world. It is revolting and a mockery of human rights that they bar people from the right to enjoy their free time, and decide to act on the will of corporations rather than people. It is hideous that they interfere with a global institution, and that they coerce people into thinking that everyone but [the government is] bad. We therefore must solidify our position on the dissolution of the European [REDACTED FROM OFFICIAL VERSION: fucking] Union. The actions of the member nations disgust us, and we must support the rights of the people to freely browse the internet. While we agree that piracy is initially bad, the censorship of a large utensil of free speech is outright unjust and inhumane. The internet is what fueled the revolutions in the Middle East for fair democracy, and brought enlightenment to the small farmer. The internet is a nation in its own, and to be attacked by governments is a declaration of war on free speech. We therefore must again state that the European Union means only to satisfy the means of their corporations, rather than their generous and humble people, their majestic and ancient lands, and their lush and marvelous cultures. Godspeed to the people who are affected by this, and one more thing."
- The Konge puts on an Anonymous mask.
- Kong Mathius I: "We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget."
- The Konge leaves the podium.