|Other Languages||Juleni, Egraian|
|Monarch||King Meduot II|
|Prime Minister||Shebo Atart Evernest|
Sheceo is generally flat. It can be divided into four different regions:
- 1: Holy Valley: This region has ~70% of all the Shecelan land area. It is flat. Population is dense near the Holy Lake, and moderate inland.
- 2: Shecelan Ridge: This mountainous region is ~5% of the total land area. The tallest peak is about 2500 metres tall. Almost nobody lives here.
- 3: Eastern Region: This region is in the watershed of Lomu River, rather than Egraian River. It is flat, but 300-400 metres over main sea level. It is ~15% of the total land area. Population is not dense.
- 4: Western Coast: This is a relatively flat region west of the Holy Lake. It has no borders with other Shecelan regions, only with Julen and Egraio. It is ~10% of the total land area.
There are some important islands, which don't fall under any of these categories. The biggest of them are Iessele (22.4 km²) and Emenshict (16.1 km²).
4: Capital province
7: Sheceo Naimo
(metropolitan level, capital in bold)
- Cebe Nafse (2,095,000 inhabitants, Nafsute)
- Shecute (1,392,000 inhabitants, Kartse)
- Binime (1,093,000 inhabitants, Isbinime)
- Bescurne (805,000 inhabitants, capital province)
Frasarian religion has a majority (97% of people) in Sheceo.
Languages (as of 2006):
- Shecelan, 93.2%
- Egraian, 5.1%
- Juleni, 1.2%
- Väbembani, 0.2%
- others, 0.3%
Sheceo is a constitutional kingdom. The monarch gets an absolute power, should a war come. Monarch's status and rights are protected by the constitution, which cannot be changed, unless the monarch, heir apparent and 90% of the MPs agree to do so.
|Sadcodanian Peninsula, countries: Borano | Egraio | Gacmetsu | Geolo | Gicosco | Harabon | Iaugart | Luwiyya | Nacaran | Sheceo|
|Nilatien Peninsula, countries: Esbu | Helsink | Vantaga|