|The Al-Quddus Islamic Republic of England|
Motto: In Allah's Gracious Name
Anthem: Our most Sacred Nation
Royal anthem: The Most Holy Caliphate of Great Britain
and largest city
|Official languages||Arabic, English|
|Recognised regional languages||Gaelic|
|Ethnic groups||White, Asian, Black|
|House of Allah|
|House of Mohamed|
• Militant Control of East London
• Control of London
• Pro-Sharia Riots Across England
• Control of South England
• Control of Cities in North West
• Control of North and South England
• Control of all of England (exc.Yorkshire+ Cornwall)
• 2000 estimate
• 2002 census
|Patron saint||St George|
The Al-Quddus Islamic Republic of England, Commonly refered to as Al-Quddus England, Al-Qudd England, Quddus England, Islamic Republic Of England or just England (abbr. AQEIRE) is a small theocratic nation in the North West Atlantic, which reformed from the English Country officaly in 1997 in a rebelion for the implementation of Sharia Law in Britain, although it is suspected only 31% of Mulims in the country at that time supported Sharia Law in any context or country. The Rebellion was successful in most major Muslim Centres which went on to control entire cities, then establishing control of the countryside. The Government, Royal Family and over 0.9 Million Brittons fled to Eire (exc.Scottland).
It is led by a un-elected Caliphate which dictates the the country based on it's 1998 Sharia Constitution. Sharia is regarded as the greatest leader of the country, seconds only to Allah.
Both The United Socialist Free State of Éire and The Al-Quddus Islamic Republic of England claim Scotland, Yorkshire, Cornwall and Wales but Administrative control lies in that of Èire (Ireland)
After a group of Militant Islamists took control of a neighbourhood in East London the Police were called in, they were eventully forced out for a limited time. The Gangs went around attempting to administer Sharia in East London which led to the Death of Five students. The United Sharia Brotherhood was formed and attempted to spread their area of gang control. After the deaths were investigated the UK government placed the leader of the Brotherhood on their Top 5 most wanted list. As gang control spread in East London a Fully fledged Militia of over 50 young men was set up. The Police were unable to keep the people back and they issued a city-wide emergency. The Military was sent in and citizens were warned to stay in their house.
The Military was successful but an evacuation of an Eastside neighbourhood after 20 public executions led to over 17 militia members leaving, then recruting in Central London and North London. After the Group spread throught North and Central London, gathering over 3,000 enforcers, North London was put under Lockdown. This failed to contain it and within weeks membership skyrocketed to 23,000 people. South London began expressing the same patterns aswell as cities in the North such as Liverpool and Manchester. The Royal Family and Important politicans sook refuge in Eire and Scotland.Within months the rebels had gained control of a Military Base. 200 millises were fired, destroying Military bases and strategic resources for the British Military. The Neo-Hedrien Wall was constructed, blocking Scotland and Yorkshire from the south as the Militia advanced noth. on 5th June 1996 the Internet was shut down to avoid the militants from spreading their message. Saudi Arabia began secretly suppying the rebels which led to it's invasion and split.
Foreign Policy and Relations
England is ruled under an Islamic Theocracy Police State. The country has a single set of Police trained as Religious Police aswell as normal Police known commonly as The Reapers but their offical name is Allah's Army. The Death Penalty is legal in England and the most common form of execution is being hung by crane in public or public beheading. People suspected of Violating Sharia, Islam or the Government by conspirating, planning/plotting against Authority have been known to have them and their family dragged from their house in the night and either executed or shipped to the Isle of Wright Detention Camp a concentration camp mostly populated by Non-Muslims, Female Rights advocists, LBGT citizens or Human/Political Rights advocates.
Basic Sharia Law Rules
Some basic rules in Sharia are:
- Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
- Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
- Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
- Criticizing or denying Allah, the God of Islam is punishable by death.
- A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
- A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
- A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
- A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives.
- A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
- A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
- A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
- A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
- A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
- Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah
- Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
The Offical State Religion of The Al-Quddos Islamic Republic of England is Sunni Islam. All other religions are banned including other varients of Islam. At the time of the Revolution and Civil War the Islam population stood at 36% (87% Sunni). 51% were Christians and 12% had no religion, 1% were Hindi or Buddhist and 1% other.
The economy of the UK functions much the way it used to, predominatly Capitalist.
Income Tax: 50% (For all)
Property tax: 20%
Car Tax: 15%