The following are based on the the ideologies of Alpha:
- Simplicity and fairness of elections, from national level to local levels, shall be protected by the Election Monitoring Committee.
- This committee is part of the judicial branch of the government; hence, it's independent and impartial from all political factions.
- Elections should be fair to ensure the integrity of basic democratic values.
- Voting and ballot counting processes should all be monitored to ensure fairness
- Easy access and easy voting processes should be provided so as not to discourage democratic elections.
- Elections should be simple in order to provide equal opportunity to everyone. Otherwise, elections would be monopolized by large political parties, wealthy parties and organizations, as well as lobbies.
- No lobbying.
- Any lobbying actions can lead to prosecution of both the lobbies and the candidates.
- No extensive campaigning.
- Limitation to number of months allowed for campaigning prior to ballot casting.
- Limitation to budget of candidates allowed for campaigning to avoid economic exploitation of the election culture.
- No manipulation of major media in favour of a particular political party or candidate.
- Monitor and ensure that no political parties over reach and breach their interventions in the pre-election campaigning and the election process.
- No lobbying.
- All candidates, regardless of political parties, shall be given equal voice opportunity.
- Election Monitoring Committee ran website to allow candidates of all elections to freely upload and broadcast propaganda and speech videos to canvass for votes.
- A scheduled nationwide broadcast of Presidential Candidate Debate and Speech for all Presidential Candidates with neutral moderator in the month prior to ballot casting of the Presidential Election.
- So as to minimize the influence of major political parties and maximize equal opportunities for candidates from minor parties and independent candidates.
- To prevent taking advantage of equal opportunity moral of this theory, the following shall be observed,
- Only one candidate from any political party is allowed
- Upon applying for candidate, the candidate not expecting to win are encouraged to withdraw before ballot casting to prevent over flowing the ballot list and wastage of federal resources.
- Any candidates that didn't withdraw when faced with minimum polls and did not achieve even 1% of popular votes in the election, shall be charged with a significant fiscal penalty and ban from running one consecutive election in the name of mischief in order to compensate the election process.
- In the case of Presidential election, any candidates that decides to withdraw after going through with the Presidential Candidate Debate and Speech, shall be charged with a significant fiscal penalty and ban from running one consecutive election in the name of mischief; even if the candidate withdrew before the ballot casting. As significant resources has already been spent for the Debate and Speech.
- And any Presidential Candidate that went through the Presidential ballot casting and didn't achieve even 1% of popular votes, a much greater fiscal penalty and a ban from running one consecutive election shall be charged in the name of mischief.
Written, signed and approved by Alpha
- Federal Republic of the Chinese Nations
- Constitution of the Federal Republic of the Chinese Nations
- Theory of Simple and Fair Democratic Elections
- Presidential Cabinet of China
- Legislative Senate of China
- Supreme Judicial Court of China
- Public Servant Examination of China
- National Flag of China
- Emblem of China
- National Anthem of the Federal Republic of the Chinese Nations