Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following are based on the the ideologies of Alpha:
- Simplicity and fairness of elections, from national level to local levels, shall be protected by the Election Monitoring Committee.
- This committee is part of the judicial branch of the government; hence, it's independent and impartial from all political factions.
- Elections should be fair to ensure the integrity of basic democratic values.
- Voting and ballot counting processes should all be monitored to ensure fairness
- Easy access and easy voting processes should be provided so as not to discourage democratic elections.
- Elections should be simple in order to provide equal opportunity to everyone. Otherwise, elections would be monopolized by large political parties, wealthy parties and organizations, as well as lobbies.
- No lobbying.
- Any lobbying actions can lead to prosecution of both the lobbies and the candidates.
- No extensive campaigning.
- Limitation to number of months allowed for campaigning prior to ballot casting.
- Limitation to budget of candidates allowed for campaigning to avoid economic exploitation of the election culture.
- No manipulation of major media in favour of a particular political party or candidate.
- Monitor and ensure that no political parties over reach and breach their interventions in the pre-election campaigning and the election process.
- No lobbying.
- All candidates, regardless of political parties, shall be given equal voice opportunity.
- Election Monitoring Committee ran website to allow candidates of all elections to freely upload and broadcast propaganda and speech videos to canvass for votes.
- A scheduled nationwide broadcast of Presidential Candidate Debate and Speech for all Presidential Candidates with neutral moderator in the month prior to ballot casting of the Presidential Election.
- So as to minimize the influence of major political parties and maximize equal opportunities for candidates from minor parties and independent candidates.
- To prevent taking advantage of equal opportunity moral of this theory, the following shall be observed,
- Only one candidate from any political party is allowed
- Upon applying for candidate, the candidate not expecting to win are encouraged to withdraw before ballot casting to prevent over flowing the ballot list and wastage of federal resources.
- Any candidates that didn't withdraw when faced with minimum polls and did not achieve even 1% of popular votes in the election, shall be charged with a significant fiscal penalty and ban from running one consecutive election in the name of mischief in order to compensate the election process.
- In the case of Presidential election, any candidates that decides to withdraw after going through with the Presidential Candidate Debate and Speech, shall be charged with a significant fiscal penalty and ban from running one consecutive election in the name of mischief; even if the candidate withdrew before the ballot casting. As significant resources has already been spent for the Debate and Speech.
- And any Presidential Candidate that went through the Presidential ballot casting and didn't achieve even 1% of popular votes, a much greater fiscal penalty and a ban from running one consecutive election shall be charged in the name of mischief.
Written, signed and approved by Alpha
- Federal Republic of the Chinese Nations
- Constitution of the Federal Republic of the Chinese Nations
- Theory of Simple and Fair Democratic Elections
- Presidential Cabinet of China
- Legislative Senate of China
- Supreme Judicial Court of China
- Public Servant Examination of China
- National Flag of China
- Emblem of China
- National Anthem of the Federal Republic of the Chinese Nations