- First Iron mine opens in San Javier, beginning the development of the mining industry under direction of El Presidente.
- Alejandro's first son, Isidro Hernández is born, out of wedlock.
- Tobacco farming and export begins.
- First High School opens.
- Rebel faction grows as more citizens become disaffected by San Javier's regime. La Resistencia is established.
- La Resistencia launch an attack on a San Javieran mine.
- El Presidente orders expansion of San Javier's military power to protect the country from the growing rebel threat.
- La Resistencia members launch a second attack on a mine, however is unsuccessful.
- New settlement is established, Urbano del Hernández.
- Earthquake strikes the island, killing 6 people. San Javier receives $2 million in aid from the international community.
- First library opens in San Javier.
- Economic boom begins, as export prices and quantity of Iron and Bauxite increase.
- A Rebel uprising is quelled, and essentially ends the rebel threat in San Javier from La Resistencia.
- Hurricane caused large scale destruction across the island, San Javier receives $1.5 million from the international community for disaster relief.
- Particularly bad hurricane season creates a powerful tidal surge, causing widespread flooding of Ciudad de San Javier.
- Alejandro Hernandez issues a statement announcing San Javier's support for the Allies after the outbreak of the Second World War.
- Cigar Factory opens, beginning the export of Cigars produced from Tobacco grown on the island.
- Isidro Hernández takes power as El Presidente of San Javier.
- Isidro introduces new constitutional reforms, establishing the advisory People's Junta.
- Isidro issues a decree to modernise San Javier's military.
- Social security and Literacy programs are implemented under direction of El Presidente.
- Widespread electrification of the island is completed under direction of El Preisdente, leading to the beginning of the industrialisation of the island.
- The settlement of Puerto de Oro is founded as people rush to exploit newly discovered gold deposits and fisheries.
- Rum Factory opens, and begins to export Rum produced from sugarcane grown on the island.
- Cannery opens, beginning the export of canned goods, including fruits, coffee and fish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.