- July: The United Kingdom annexes the remainder of Canada, which did not want Allied States control.
- December: The Northern Coalition is annexed by the United Kingdom, after its government collapsed.
- Eye Scanning becomes an option in the United Kingdom, for use instead of passports, and for extra security, inlcluding other uses such as loyalty schemes and advertising targeting.
- In the General Election Nick Clegg (Liberal Democrat Party) is re-elected for a second term.
- In the General Election Boris Johnson is elected for his first term as Prime Minister.
- First Domesticated Robots come onto the market, with the RoboHand being the best-selling domestic cleaning and repair robot.
- In the General Election Boris Johnson is elected for a second term.
- In the General Election newcomer Frederick Alingon (Liberal Democrats) is elected for his first term.
- Steven Harrison (Conservative) is elected for his first term.
- Frederick Alingon is elected for a second term.
- In the General Election Frederick Alingon (Liberal Democrats) is elected for a third term.
- Parts of Manhattan Island begin to flood, as sea levels rise. Buildings in flood area's are ordered for demolition.
- The Thames Barrier in London fails to adjust to rising sea levels, and lower lying areas in East London are flooded.