The peoples of Paangoon believe in a henotheist system which they made by themselves. They start by deifying their emperor - Samz Tiekspi - whom has drunk The Elixir of Youth. Then, Viborg the Almighty, the recently declared Kaisergod, gave the elixir to some of his relatives - which made them minor-gods.
Gods and goddesses
- Ainora; Goddess of love, beauty, desire, and pleasure.
- Auriela; Goddess of war, the army, battle strategy, and violence.
- Cynia; Goddess of the hunt, wilderness, and archery.
- Cynthia; Goddess of healing, and prophecy.
- Eitsirc; Goddess of intelligence, skill, and handicrafts.
- Elaina; Goddess of wine, parties and festivals, and drunkenness.
- Isharir; Goddess of the sky, weather, thunder, lightning, and the airforce.
- Ivar; God of economy, trade and labour.
- Ksania; Goddess of hearth, home, and chastity.
- Matheffu; God of wisdom, language, and writing.
- Nyxelta; Goddess of fire, metalworking, and energy.
- Odessa; Goddess of the sea, rivers, and the navy.
- Talizya; Goddess of agriculture, growth, and nourishment.
- Ushedra; Goddess of music, arts, and poetry.
- Vaarami; Goddess of death, chaos, and shadow.
- Viborg; King and father of the gods, the ruler of Mount Brightstar and god of law, order and justice.
- Zarpha; Goddess of marriage, women, and children.