--Bona al la encycla lorica.
Below is a list of affixes (voca aphicsa) in the Lorican language.
Prefixes and Suffixes
- sub- (sub-)
- sup- (super-)
- re- (re-)
- -nai (not) - used to mean not something, or to do the opposite of something
- -yl (regarding) - oft used with -sepa
- -de (of) - adjective form of the verb
- -ae (to do) - infinitive, imperative and exhortative form of the verb, oft used as spellcasting command
- -u (really) - indicates strong sentiment
- -ar/-ara (one who does) - usually '-ar' is used for men and '-ara' is used for women
- -yn/-in (doing) - this is the gerund form of the verb
- -sepa (study of)
- -magia (magic of)